Wednesday 5 January 2011

THE DAY AFTER THE DAY BEFORE

I was all set today to lay the kitchen ceramic floor tiles which would mean much kneeling on a hard floor surface and getting up then down and then up and down again and again and, well you get the picture. So the last thing that I needed today was to have my knee cartilage tear again but that is, of course, what seems to have happened.
  It happened when I was chasing the naked lady yesterday, well to be fair it actually happened when she was fully dressed and laying in the middle of the road. I twisted around too fast when a car approached, realised it was my wife driving into the front yard and as I ran to get her help KAPOOOOOW as Batman may have put it.
  So for all you potential 'good Samaritans' forget it, it's just not worth the kudos. I have been in purgatory all night, absolute agony and at the moment I don't know if it is temporary or worse, longer term and an operation. I'll give it the weekend and then if no improvement back to the Doctor.
   The result is that I am even further back with my floor tiling, I have laid about 3/4 of the full size tiles and will carry on tomorrow. Alison has volunteered to do the grouting at the weekend, we'll see how it all goes.

But I draw you back to that Yiddish saying on yesterdays blog  Man Plans, God Laughs!        Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment