Wednesday 8 June 2011

I take the photos and everyone else has to look at them.It isn't fair but hey, what is in this mad, mad world.

TA - DAAAAAAAA......

And so it FINALLY came to pass that the Bathroom was finished.  Well there is still the towel rail, oh and the toilet roll holder, but apart from all that ('cause there's always something isn't there?) the bathroom has been put back together again, Hooraar!
It has only taken about two months, or so. I have honestly never had so many problems from one little room. And it just so happens that this actually was the 'little room'.

So now you have to see the photos. I know, I know, why should you have to suffer? Well I'm afraid that is the way my world works, I take the photos and everyone else has to look at them.It isn't fair but hey, what is in this mad, mad world.

So you've got the before, during and after and whilst you look at them be mindful of every flint that resisted me, of the floor that dropped 4" in just four foot, the football size holes in the wall and the floorboards from hell....

















Having said all that, actually....   I really enjoyed the challenge.
What's next?



Now I start on the hall just outside the guest suite as it looks like it has not been painted since John Travolta put on his white suit and Edward Heath was flashing his white teeth at us.


Then....

We start on the annex, which is another Blog, another day. 






1,622

No comments:

Post a Comment